Pigello was founded in 2019, with the goal of digitalizing and revolutionizing the real estate industry. We’re putting a lot of focus on automating processes, integrating with other fantastic systems, and providing a user-friendly, intuitive platform to work with.
Now we need help to make our system even better, even more user-friendly, even smarter and even more revolutionizing.
Therefore, we’re looking for a passionate UI/UX intern.
We’re looking for someone who is hungry to learn, who loves software development for the problem-solving, for the impact it can bring or for the artistic craftwork that it is.
If you are someone who isn’t afraid of going outside your current knowledge base, and who realizes that great code isn’t only a function of the technical, - and knowledge parameters, but also a function of the customer’s interests and everything else that exists around the product itself, then we’re probably a good match.
Some more information about our tech-stack:
- Frontend – React.js (redux)
- Backend – Python (Django, DRF)
What you will be doing:
- UI-design for both web and app
- Test and analyze based on user data
- Develop new UI features and maintain existing application code
- Formulate and prototype new UI concepts
What we expect from you:
- Drive and passion for UI/UX design
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance
- Take own initiatives, as this role imply freedom under responsibility
- When do we start? Fall 2022
- Full time or part time? Full time internship
- Where? Stockholm city
- Don’t hesitate to contact us if you feel like this might be a match or you’d like to know more